Who is ready for another meat recipe? I know you all need some proteins to go along with the side dishes I have been sharing lately.
This balsamic marinaded pork loin is one of my favorite recipes. It calls for 4 ingredients, and takes hardly and work at all.
This is a marinade, so make sure you do this at least 1 hour in advance from you would like to cook. I will say, the longer it marinades, the better it tastes!
- 1 pork loin
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Place pork loin in an oven safe baking dish.
- Cover pork with balsamic vinegar.
- Make sure pork is well coated in the balsamic and season all sides with salt and pepper.
- Cover and set in fridge for 1-3 hours. (Remember, longer marinading time is better!)
- When marinade is done or almost done, preheat oven to 400°
- Cook for about 40 minutes, or until pork temperature is 165°
- Take out of oven and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
I served mine with pesto rice (seriously, so good) and garlic cheese bread. Yum! Leftovers that we had were used for sandwiches the next day, and did not go to waste!
If you have any questions, leave a comment or send a message!
If you like what you see, give me a follow here or @thecookingcactus on Instagram!
Thanks for stopping by The Cooking Cactus!