Alright. I gave you guys a drink and some sides, but now you need something to go with those sides. This lemon salmon is sweet and tart at the same time, and is delicious!
For this particular version, I used a lemon vinaigrette I purchased from a company called California Balsamic. My boyfriend (Austin) and I discovered them at our local farmer’s market a few weeks ago, and I may have become a little obsessed with their products… If you’re curious about them, here’s a link to their website.
If you do not have a lemon vinaigrette on hand, the other way to make this is with a regular lemon. (Either way is delicious!)
- Salmon filet
- Lemon vinaigrette or 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Line baking sheet with foil and spread some olive oil on the foil
- Place salmon on baking sheet and add some olive oil to the filet, just enough to lightly coat
- Season the filet with salt and pepper
- If using the lemon vinaigrette, drizzle all over the salmon filet. If using a lemon, cut the lemon in half, and set 1 of the halves aside. Squeeze the juice from the lemon half onto the salmon filet. With the other half, cut into rounds and place on top of the salmon (2-3 rounds per filet if cooking more than one piece).
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes, until flaky.
- Let rest for a few minutes before serving with your favorite side, and enjoy!
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or comments!
Thanks for stopping by The Cooking Cactus!
One thought on “Lemon Salmon”