Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay in posts recently- had some family things to attend to. But now we’re back and ready to go with some more recipes!
Who doesn’t love a good taco? I mean, tacos are one of the best foods you can eat, and I have a blast making different types. This recipe includes ground beef, two different peppers, and of course, cheese.
These tacos are fairly quick and they taste great! They are great if you want to eat a filling meal but don’t have a lot of time to cook. When I make them, it only takes about 30 minutes total!
Let me know what you think if you give them a try!
- Corn tortillas
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, diced
- Olive oil
- Shredded cheese
- 1 cup shishito peppers, diced
- Crema or sour cream
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Heat the olive oil on medium in a sauce pan. Once heated, add the minced garlic and diced onion.
- When onions start turning translucent, add the ground beef.
- When meat is half cooked, add the bell peppers and shishito peppers, mixing well.
- Cook until meat is done and peppers are tender.
- Heat corn tortillas in a pan with olive oil until golden brown.
- Place meat mixture in center of tortillas and top with shredded cheese, crema or sour cream, and hot sauce if desired.
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or comments!
Thanks for stopping by The Cooking Cactus!
One thought on “Ground Beef Tacos with Peppers and Cheese”