Happy Thursday, everyone!
This is a super simple recipe, but it tastes so good I had to share it with you. It is a refreshing summer popsicle that you can even enjoy for breakfast! It is a mix of yogurt and fruit, so it’s not too bad for ya either.
For this recipe, you only need three (that’s right, THREE!) ingredients! How great is that?!
Besides your ingredients, you will also need a blender/food processor, some form of popsicle mold, and sticks. Amazon has tons of options for this!
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (vanilla, plain, or honey vanilla)
- 1 cup strawberries (Frozen is what I used, but fresh would be okay to use as well. You can also use 1 cup of another fruit if desired.)
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- To begin, add the strawberries and honey to the food processor. Add more of the honey if you want the popsicles to have some more sweetness to them.
- Blend the strawberries and honey together.
- Once combined, add the yogurt and fold in to mix together.
- When everything is mixed, pour into your popsicle mold. When pouring, make sure you leave some space at the top so the stick can fit. Otherwise, your popsicle mold may overflow when you add the stick in.
- Place in the freezer for at least six hours, overnight is best.
- When they’re ready, pop out of the mold and enjoy! You may need to run the mold under some warm water if they don’t pop out of the mold easily.
That’s it! Super easy to make popsicles. I absolutely love these things!
If you like this recipe, please give the blog a follow or you can find me @thecookingcactus on Instagram!
If you make this and post it to Instagram, please use #thecookingcactus so I can be sure to see!
Thanks for stopping by The Cooking Cactus!