Hey again, everyone!
The weather here has been unbelievable and is giving me so many summer vibes! What better to enjoy on a nice day than chips and salsa- am I right? I’ve been craving a corn salsa, so I came up with this guy right here! It’s a chunky salsa, and has just a kick of spice to it.
This also takes no time at all to make, which means you have more time to enjoy eating it!
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans
- 1 can (15 oz) corn
- 1 can (4 oz) diced green chili
- 1 Roma tomato
- 1/2 orange bell pepper
- 1/4 purple onion
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Begin by washing and drying the fresh produce. Then dice the tomato, bell pepper and onion and add to a bowl.
- Drain the liquid from the black beans and corn, then add to the bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients except salt and pepper to the bowl, and mix until combined.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
This salsa is a great snack to enjoy outside in the sunshine, or anywhere! I hope you enjoy!
If you like this recipe, please give the blog a follow or you can find me @thecookingcactus on Instagram!
If you make this and post it to Instagram, please use #thecookingcactus so I can be sure to see!
Thanks for stopping by The Cooking Cactus!