First post of year two! Thank you so much for being on this journey with me. I’ve learned so much, and can’t wait to share more recipes with you all.
To start, I have another super easy recipe: kale chips! These only require three ingredients to make, too.
I’ve been making these for years now, and they’re such a good way to get your greens in and not hate it. These are extra crispy, salty, and will be ready in a total of 40 minutes! What’s not to like?
- Olive oil
- Salt (I use Himalayan pink salt)
- To start, preheat the oven to 350° and spread foil onto a baking sheet.
- Rinse your kale, and pat dry.
- Cut the ends off the kale and discard. Cut or tear the rest of the kale into bite-sized pieces.
- Add the kale to a bowl and toss with a few drizzles of olive oil, adding enough to make sure the kale is all coated, and a bit of salt.
- Spread evenly onto baking sheet.
- Bake in oven about 30 minutes, or until crispy.
- Sprinkle with a little more salt and let cool.
There you have it! A healthy chip option. I hope you try this out, and give kale a chance!
If you like this recipe, please give the blog a follow or you can find me @thecookingcactus on Instagram!
If you make this and post it to Instagram, please use #thecookingcactus so I can be sure to see!
Thanks for stopping by The Cooking Cactus!