Hi again, friends!
I had a lot of feedback on Instagram asking for this recipe, so here it is! I’m going to give you some measurements, but feel free to use more or less of any ingredient. Especially right now while we’re all trying to use things from our pantry/freezer.
This smoothie is pretty thick, so it can also be turned into a smoothie bowl. You can serve it anyway you like!
I didn’t use any ice for this smoothie. Instead, I used frozen fruit. If you’re using fresh fruit, add a few ice cubes to your ingredient list. I also used peanut butter powder, but you can use regular peanut butter instead.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (vanilla or honey vanilla flavor)
- 1 cup frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter powder
- Raspberries and blackberries for garnish (if available)
Ready, Set, Blend!
- Add all ingredients to blender or food processor.
- Blend on high until smooth and all combined. About 1 – 2 minutes.
- Pour into a cup or bowl and garnish with extra fruit.