Hello! For this post, I want to keep it fairly short and sweet. So for those of you here for the recipe only, you are welcome!
Who doesn’t love a good cookie?! This cookie is pretty basic to make, and is so tasty! It’s like a basic chocolate chip cookie, just tweaked a liiiitle different!
These are rich, and I gotta say, best when eaten warm and with a glass of milk. Shall we get started?
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 bag of sea salt caramel chips (I used the Hershey brand)
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° .
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars together until smooth.
- Add the vanilla, and then the eggs. Continue mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Slowly add your baking soda and flour to the mix, and mix until combined.
- When it’s all mixed, stir the sea salt caramel chips in.
- Scoop onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, or a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until golden brown. (For my oven, I found the 16 minutes to be perfect.)
- Let cool on a baking sheet, and enjoy!
There you go! Pretty easy, right?
If you enjoy this recipe and like what you see, give me a follow here or @thecookingcactus on Instagram!
Thanks for stopping by The Cooking Cactus!