Good morning, everyone! I shared this recipe on my Instagram yesterday, and figured I might as well put it on here too!
I don’t know about you, but I’m a big fan of granola. You can top your favorite yogurt with it, eat it like cereal, or just by the handful.
This granola features chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and almonds. YUM!
If you try the recipe below, let me know in the comments!
- 4 cups oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2-1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl
- In a smaller bowl, combine wet ingredients
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and combine thoroughly
- Spread mixture out evenly on large baking sheet
- Bake at 300℉ for 30 minutes
- Cool and store in airtight container
Thanks for stopping by The Cooking Cactus!