Hi everyone! The 4th of July is tomorrow, and this is the perfect side for your BBQ!
To cut my potatoes, I used a mandolin to help get even slices. Don’t worry if you do not have one though- you can still cut your potatoes into thin slices with a sharp kitchen knife!
Best part is- it is extremely simple to do! There are only 6 ingredients and little prep.
Between the prep and cooking time, it takes about an hour, and you won’t regret it. This recipe is good for 2-3 servings, so if you are planning on making this for a party I would definitely double it.
- 6 red potatoes
- olive oil
- garlic salt
- Italian seasoning
Let’s Get Cooking
- Start by preheating the oven to 350°.
- While oven is preheating, rinse off your potatoes.
- When potatoes are rinsed, cut into thin slices. If you have a mandolin I would suggest using that, but if not, grab your favorite kitchen knife!
- Once the potatoes are sliced, place them in a large bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over the potatoes until they are mostly covered. Season with the salt, pepper, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning.
- Toss all the ingredients together until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Spread out over a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes to an hour. Potatoes are done when they are slightly golden and crisp.
If you like what you see, give me a follow here or @thecookingcactus on Instagram!
Thanks for stopping by The Cooking Cactus!