Hey guys! This next recipe is one of my FAVORITES! Literally, I put this vinaigrette on almost every salad I make at home now. It’s that good. The best part? It only has a few ingredients and is super quick to make!
To make this vinaigrette, it will make your lives a million times easier if you have an immersion blender. If you don’t know what that is, it’s that tall, skinny hand blender. If you don’t have one, you can use a regular blender, or if you feel like a work out, do it all by hand with a whisk! Don’t really recommend the last way though…
Shall we get started?
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- few dashes of salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except for the olive oil and blend until it is a smooth consistency.
- Once smooth, keep the blender running and very slowly drizzle the olive oil in a thin stream.
- Keep blending until the olive oil is fully combined and the consistency is thicker.
- Drizzle or pour over salad and enjoy!
As always, feel free to reach out if you need any help!
Thanks for stopping by The Cooking Cactus!